It allows users to update their phones without losing data. You can also use the Asus flash tool to fix your bricked Asus phone. There are multiple versions of the Asus flash tool are available which you can download here.
Follow these steps to flash your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone with flash tool. Check out below link to download the Android USB drivers. You can Flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
First of all, the user has to unlock the bootloader of the device. After that he/she can install TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. GCam 8.1 from BSG should work (either _ruler or _scan3d packages). You should check BSG page as newer versions may might be available. GCam 8.1 from BSG also works (either _ruler or _scan3d packages). I’ve received reports that GCam 7 from from Nikita and from Urnyx05 are working. Try GCam 7 from Urnyx05 (with one of the provided config files) or other versions from this modder.
- Answer – Yes, It easy to unroot your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB with the help of iroot software.
- If not, please download it from our USB Driver Section below and install it correctly.
- There are many Android 11 based custom ROM available for our Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 mobile.
- Compare with other Manufacturer Custom Skin OS; Max Pro M1 has Stock Android ROM.
- Paranoid Android Quartz 4 starts rolling out with new features and support for popular devices, like the Redmi Note 7, Mi A2, and more.
Earlier this year in April, the team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM released Paranoid Android Quartz 1 — the first stable Android 10-based build of the ROM. Soon thereafter, firmware the team released Quartz 2 with 4 new features and support for more devices. And now, the team has started rolling out Paranoid Android Quartz 3 with support for 8 Xiaomi devices and a couple of new features.