When it comes to sharing the files between Android devices to Windows, there are certain things that you need to follow. Well, with the support of USB cable, you can get an opportunity to share the files without any hassles. Usually, while handling this process, most probably the people would go over with a slow option like Bluetooth to transfer the files. If you are the one who doesn’t want to experience this thing, then go ahead with the support of some free apps.
Let’s have a look at two different methods in order to share the files between the windows as well as android. Hopefully, it will be helpful in terms of transferring the files using the apps.
Solution 1: Share files between Android and Windows using Your Phone app
If you are looking at this app, then it has the potential to share 25 photos and screenshots. So, whenever people are looking for transferring the files without any hassles at a faster rate, then you can go ahead with the following steps.
- First of all, it is necessary for you to install Your Phone app.
- After the above process is completed, then make sure to complete the process like country code, phone number in the windows app. Now, you will get an opportunity to receive the link in a text message for an android application.
- When it comes to downloading the application, then you can go ahead with Google Play with the support of the link at any time.
- Well, after the successful installation, it is necessary for you to click over “Connect my PC”.
- Now, proceed further to sign in with Microsoft account. On the other side, i.e. on the android device and allow all permissions.
- After the above process, tap to open the app on your windows.
- Finally, you are ready to access recent photos as well as text messages without any hassles.
Solution 2: Share files between Android and Windows using AirDroid
It is the application that will allow the user to transfer the different files like videos, photos, audio and more. Even it will allow the user to share the multiple files.
The best thing about this app is where you can also check out the remote camera mode which will allow the user to view the camera remotely. Let’s have a look at some of the essential steps.
- At first, you need to download the AirDroid desktop as well as an android app by visiting the official site of AirDroid.
- Next, complete the registration process and proceed further to sign-in with the support of credentials on the windows app.
- Make sure to check whether you are connected to Wi-Fi or not.
- Now, the device and PC will shop up in the section of My devices in both the apps.
- At last, you are ready to drag and drop the respective files that you want to transfer at any time.