Instagram is already one of the most widely used social media networks globally. There are many reasons to fall for this social media app but it still lacks some features that are most awaited. The ability to know who unfollows us is one of these features.
There are different reasons when a person unfollows someone and it is very personal. If you are here reading this article, we request you to respect the decisions of someone who unfollowed you and don’t use it to confront them to know the reason. To attract the number of followers, it is even better to focus on making your account so appealing that no one wants to go away.
It seems that Facebook respects the decision of users who follow and unfollow accounts and they want to keep it private. Hence, it is not so easy to find out who has unfollowed you and it takes a lot of time and hard work to manually check the list of followers. Luckily, you can keep track of the people who unfollow you and your followers on Instagram.
In this guide, we are going to discuss the same. There are a few apps you can try on both iOS and android and figure out who unfollowed you.
Find out Who Unfollows You On Instagram
Before installing any of the third-party apps, keep in mind that they will want you to access some of your data related to Instagram. Hence, you need to take some precautions before allowing any app to access your private data on Instagram. Also, remember that Instagram is capable to change API.
There are also chances that some apps may not work together. In addition, don’t expect these apps to show you any data about who unfollowed or followed you earlier a day or in the past. They can track only those people who unfollowed you on the day you allow them to access your Instagram.
By keeping these things in mind, you need to follow the steps given below to figure out who unfollowed your Instagram account.
To get it done, Reports+ is known to be the best option among several apps we have tested. Reports+ is available for free on Google Play for Android and App Store for iOS devices. Even better, this app features the same interface and features on both OS versions.
Here are the steps to use Reports+ and know who unfollows you –
- First of all, you need to install the app on your device and log in with our Instagram account details.
- Pull down to refresh the app. This is all you need to do.
- You will immediately know if the number of your followers increased. Simply click on the tap “followers gained”. You can simply tap on the “followers lost” tab to know if you lost your followers.
- In addition, you can instantly check the tab “Followers I don’t follow back” to find out if you don’t want to unfollow other accounts.
- To find out if you want to follow other accounts, tap on “Followers not following me back”.
You can easily manage the people who unfollowed you and those who followed you.