Misfit Vapor X Review – Forget The Fuss
Misfit Vapor X was officially announced on August 19 this year. However, the series has been in the market since 2017 and is very popular among fitness lovers. It is a smart-watch from Fossil, a well-reputed watch brand across the globe.
Let us get straight to the point and understand what Misfit is…
For people who are not aware, Misfit is a fitness brand that started out making fitness trackers through crowdsourcing. Firstly, they made a coin-shaped device that used to track your fitness, and then they explored and came up with new products.
After the launch of Vapor 2 in 2018, they have now come up with Vapor X.
Top brands like Huawei and Samsung are producing wearables and use their patent software whereas, “Wear OS” watches take care of by smaller brands like TicWatch, Fossil, and Misfit.
With the Misfit Vapor X, you will undoubtedly consider spending a bit more due to its classy, bright, and trendy looks and a super elegant frame.
It is a perfect looking wearable. However, Misfit is a brand known for sports, but Vapor X doesn’t give a sporty look. It goes well with all looks and occasions.
The look of the watch is sharp, professional and it can go with everything you wear.
It looks much better than TicWatch and is thinner and lighter than the original Vapor. Misfit hasn’t changed the look too much since the Vapor 2, but to be honest, still no issues!
Why Should You Like it?
- Firstly, it has a well- designed sleek look and is ultra-lightweight.
- Keeps Heart Rate Count.
- Comes with “Pay as you go” facility
- GPS Tracker is available
- Swim- Proof, 30 m Water Resistant
- Phone Free Music, it includes a speaker for audio output
- Snapdragon wear 3100, which helps the power through, that’s the newest Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor
- AMOLED display, it is pretty much superb!
- Rapid Charging, the battery life is impressive; we can at least use it throughout the day and a half without charging! Wherein the “Do NOT Disturb” feature also helps in keeping the battery saved for an additional amount of time
- The buttons provided are soft
- A smooth, quick release option to change the strap
- To come to the price, it’s is cheaper than Gen 5 and also less expensive than Skagen Falster 2
Is it all good?
- The main frustration is that you do have to plug into a charger to power the watch back on. However, Fossil should now get along with the true wireless charging, though the charger is not bad but not that convenient too.
- It also provides the “Ultra Battery Saver Mode” which turns the watch into a basic Digital Watch, which is somewhat disappointing
- The Audio function is not much practical (The speaker provided for Audio Output)
- The strap provided does not look that amazing. Also, the material is like fake leather and gives a plastic feel
- HR Tracking is a little disappointing
Misfit Vapor X does everything that a smart-watch should do. Wear it once. You will not feel like replacing it with anything else. The battery life is incredible, which is mainly required and efficiently delivers all the features. Apart from a few unnoticeable bugs, it is an excellent deal to bag.