When it comes to buying the best earbuds, the discussion will revolve around TOZO T6, TOZO T10, and TRANYA Rimor. What makes an earbud best? The answer to this is completely personal. It depends upon the needs and the features aspired. Some points need to be considered before you decide which one to buy.
What makes an earphone good?
Quality of Sound
If you are an avid music lover, its sound quality is going to largely determine the decision for the best earbud for you. So, let us see the sound characteristics you will be able to see in all of the three earbud brands.
- TOZO T6: It offers a crisp sound and the bass is powerful too. It has 6mm speaker drivers and can be good for you as they perform better than you will pay for.
- TOZO T10: It has strikingly great stereo quality. Its 8mm speaker driver provides deep bass. Many people believe this to be the best in matters of sound quality.
- TRANYA Rimor: These earbuds have exceptional sound quality as the 10mm speaker drivers provide additional clarity and depth in the bass of the sound. It maintains the original representation and the depth of the sound.
This is really an important factor considering that the earbuds are wireless and you cannot trade enjoyment for the comfort problems.
- TOZO T6: These are comfortable and fit into the ear without any discomfort or pain.
- TOZO T10: This is the best in terms of comfort. They will fit great for the people with smaller ears, who generally face issues with earbuds.
- TRANYA Rimor: These earbuds are soft and really light-weighted. Fatigue is a problem everyone generally faces with the earbuds. But these earbuds have the potential to solve that too.
The durability of the earphones
This is a really important factor one needs to look into before investing in a product.
- TOZO T6: It is made up of good quality plastic with not many complaints. Moreover, it can withstand water for up to 30 meters.
- TOZO T10: It has great build quality with soft rubber buds. With IPX8 waterproof capabilities, its quality will overpower its cost.
- TRANYA Rimor: With IPX8 waterproof capabilities and sweat resistance, this is durable and long-lasting. Its excellent quality supersedes its price.
Noise-canceling and battery life
- TOZO T6: It does not provide a really good noise-canceling feature, but a good battery life of 6 hours.
- TOZO T10: Many people use these for passive noise cancellation during flights etc. but the active noise cancellation is not very good. It offers an average battery life of 4 hours.
- TRANYA Rimor: Its noise cancellation is not as good as others, and a battery life of 5 hours.
Considering these features, it is totally up to you which earbuds are best for you. The above listed are some of the most important and decisive features for any earbud to become the best one.