Technologies have advanced our lives and this iPhone or iPad has changed our lives completely. So we use it for many purposes talking, playing, or chatting. Whatever is the reason but if you are looking for playing games you are allowed to use PS4 or even Xbox controller for playing and this includes sayonara: Rayman: Mini, Wild Hearts and what The Golf? Here is the way of pair a PS4 controller to an iPhone or iPad with iOS.
Whether you are having fear about this or thinking about it as something big. It is one of the very easy and simple ways of connecting any other Bluetooth device and that involves which even put the pad into pairing mode. You can connect this to your device and detect it with the pad. Follow up on these steps.
- Go to the settings and there visit the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now press that and hold the PS and share this button until you get to see the light bar starts flashing.
- And when this happens the PS4 controller flashes white this is showing that it has come into paring mode. This should even show up to the other devices section in Bluetooth settings.
- Now select the controller in the settings to pair it.
Another way to Pair a PS4
- At first, open the settings> Bluetooth and then switch it on. Now confirm that this stay on the page until the paring gets finished.
- Now even press and hold the share + PS buttons on your PS4 controller all together and this would take some seconds. This will show up a light bar that would turn white and blinking rapidly.
- Now, there you will find the ‘DualShock 4wirelss controller’ in your iOS device. When this will get done, also finish tap on the finish paring.
When you will be done playing and now you want to unpair the wireless controller from your device these are few steps to follow.
- Open up the control center on your iOS 13 device by swiping upwards from the bottom of the screen.
- Keep on pressing the Bluetooth icon until the menu stretches itself for further options.
- Now you will have to tap on the Bluetooth icon for revealing up the list of the paired devices.
- Now you will have to tap on the DualShock 4 wireless controller for instantly disconnect.
- On the other hand, you can keep it long-press the PS button on the DualShock 4 wireless controller for disconnecting it from your device (iPad or iPhone).
- But if you have to unpair it completely then the wireless controller from your device to the settings on your iPhone or iPad and open the Bluetooth.
- The next step is to hit on the icon next to the DualShock 4 Wireless controller and from the next screen (from the list of the paired devices). here taps on the Forget this device.